Despite, or maybe due to, all of the challenges of 2020, technology has evolved a lot and there is no sign of it slowing down. Neat Image is also going forward. Neat Image 8.6 has introduced support for new versions of several image editing applications. That means now you can enjoy both: the new features those applications have to offer and the great noise reduction provided by Neat Image. Your denoiser is also becoming faster thanks to expanded compatibility with the new models of NVIDIA and AMD GPUs.
Added support for new versions of host applications:
- Adobe Photoshop 2020 (version 22.0) (Windows, Mac)
- Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 (Windows, Mac)
- Corel Photopaint 2020 (Windows)
- Corel PaintShop Pro 2021 (Windows)
Added support for new NVIDIA Ampere GPUs (Windows, Linux):
- GeForce RTX 3070 / 3080 / 3090
Added support for new AMD GPUs (Windows, Linux):
- Radeon RX 5300M / 5500M
- Radeon RX 5500 / 5500 XT
- Radeon RX 5600 / 5600 XT
Added support for new AMD GPUs (MacOS):
- Radeon Pro 5300 / 5500 XT / 5700 / 5700 XT
- Radeon Pro 555X / 560X / 570X / 575X / 580X
- Radeon Pro 5600M
- Radeon Pro W5700X
- Radeon Pro WX 5100
- Radeon Pro Vega II / Vega II Duo
- Radeon RX 5500 / 5500 XT / 5600 / 5600 XT / 5700 / 5700 XT
Unfortunately, we had to discontinue support for several older GPU models. This had to be done due to the changes in both NVIDIA and AMD drivers and development tools. More details on this can be found in the history of changes.
- Many new profile sets have been added to the Profile Library
Please refer to the history of changes for more details:
Updating from v8.x to v8.6
This update is free for licensed users of the version 8 of Neat Image.
To update to a newer version of Neat Image proceed to the My Products page.