Prices in US Dollars
Prices in Euro
|Supported platforms and host applications|
|Image processing||8 bits/channel (24-bit RGB, 8-bit Grayscale)|
|16 bits/channel (48-bit RGB, 16-bit Grayscale)|
32 bits/channel (96-bit RGB, 32-bit Grayscale)
|Workflow||Batch size (images at a time)||10||100||unlimited|
|16 / 32 bits/channel||read-only||read-only|
|Command line support in GUI version|
|Command line version|
|Preserving image metadata (EXIF) in output image files|
|Device noise profiles||Automatic/manual profiling of cameras and scanners|
|Automatic matching of profiles to images|
|Noise reduction||Channel components (Luminance, Cr, Cb)|
(High, Mid, Low, Very low, Ultra low)
|Smart sharpening||Channel components (Luminance, Cr, Cb)|
|Frequency components (High, Mid, Low)|
|Filter presets (reusable filter settings)|
|Optional GPU acceleration|
|Licensed for commercial use|
|Price (single-copy license, see License agreement)|
- The JPEG compression is set to a fixed high quality level (91 in the scale 1-100) in Demo edition
- Bitmap files are supported in Windows version only
- Refer to compatibility page for more details.
Notes on currency and taxes:
The prices above may be shown in US dollars or Euros.
- Digital River may offer to pay in another currency once you start placing an order.
The above prices do not include possible state/local sales tax(es) or VAT tax.
Digital River may additionally collect the corresponding tax(es) on your purchase
(unless, as an EU business customer, you specify your VAT registration code in the order form).
- Digital River may additionally collect the corresponding tax(es) on your purchase